Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: North Puget Sound
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:57 pm 

Anybody in the North end? I live in Marysville making Mill Creek "way down south" and it is easier and faster to drive to Canada than get south of Seattle. OK I may be exaggerating just a little. I am looking for someone interested in a game or two. I have a copy of SITS and would really like to play. As for other games most of my Scifi was SFB in the day, and Starfire. I only played FT once and wasn't impressed, but then I didn't have the rules and was going by the word of a guy "who knew it all" and of course couldn't seem to lose :roll: I am willing to take a swing and most anything, except Games Workshop stuff. Been down that road. Oh, I'll play a game or two, but I won't spend any money on it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a get together, drop a note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:33 am 

Heyas Spencer! I'm up in Vancouver, Canada, and I do demos of AV:T and SITS every now and again, though mainly SITS so i'm a bit rusty on the AV:T rules (I know, for shame, for shame). By some amazing insanity I also play Starfire (4th edition, and I run a campaign at the moment >.>).

You can email me at xveers@gmail.nospam.com, just remove the nospam bit.

Also, there's going to be a three day gaming con up in Vancouver next month. Details are available at http://www.trumpeterclub.com/, just click on the button that says Salute! 2006 on the left. I'll be doing some demos for SITS and AV:T, as well as my customary Full thrust insanity smash (and for the record, you seem to prefer the crunchy kind of games, and that's one thing full thrust ain't). I'll also be doing a game of Starfire, 4th Edition, should anyone express interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:17 am 

Hey Spencer!

I'm "way down south" in Mill Creek right now, but I'm willing to travel as well. Especially for a game of SITS. I just got my copy yesterday, so don't expect me to know all the rules/playinfo just yet, but I'm a fast learner. Drop me a line at espressopilot@hotmail.com or at kempsespresso on AIM if you're ever interested!

And I, much to my everlasting shame, am breaking the Games Workshop habit right now. :oops: At least my computer games keep me well occupied!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:25 pm 

Hi Spencer!

I'm actually in Kitsap County, the Pennisula between Seattle and the mountain(s). I don't have SITS, but I bought Attack Vector: Tactical some time ago. I haven't actually gotten around to playing it, because discussion on 1.5 rules was in the works, and I decided I'd wait and learn those rules. Since I just recently checked back and saw they're out, I'm going to learn them and go exploring for a game. However, I'd be more than willing to check out SITS as well.

I usually head over to Ballard on Sundays to Metro Seattle Gamers, to get some game time in. If you're ever looking for an opponent, just let me know (nessin@speakeasy.nospam.com - figured I'd adopt Sylversters listing style since he already listed his e-mail) and I'd be more than happy to meet for a game down there. I'm also not meeting further north because I'm pretty much reglated to Ferry Travel, so I can hit the Edmunds/Kingston Ferry just as easily as one of those to Seattle.