Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hamburg, Germany
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:42 am 

Just to complete the list of faraway places...
Any chance of a player looking for opponents in Hamburg, Germany?
So far I own neither SITS or AVT and would like to be handed some spaceship to tumble in space over the coffeetable.
If someone else could be found, who would be willing to play, but is in the same situation as me (read: not sure if the system would work for him) I would be willing to order SITS.
Unfortunatly in my gaming circel the systems would be considered too hardcore concerning rules and timeinvestment. And the significant other would love to shoot choclate, but does not exactly enjoy SF. So I hope someone els likes to get into space as well and drops me a line here.
Regards
Michael

PS: In case someone from Ad Astra happens to look here, have you already send some games to Germany? I know of one store who has both in stock but suspect, that it isn't exactly widespread this side of the Atlantic.

Post subject: Re: Hamburg, Germany
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:16 pm 

Michael Berg wrote:
Just to complete the list of faraway places...
Any chance of a player looking for opponents in Hamburg, Germany?
So far I own neither SITS or AVT and would like to be handed some spaceship to tumble in space over the coffeetable.
If someone else could be found, who would be willing to play, but is in the same situation as me (read: not sure if the system would work for him) I would be willing to order SITS.
Unfortunatly in my gaming circel the systems would be considered too hardcore concerning rules and timeinvestment. And the significant other would love to shoot choclate, but does not exactly enjoy SF. So I hope someone els likes to get into space as well and drops me a line here.
Regards
Michael

PS: In case someone from Ad Astra happens to look here, have you already send some games to Germany? I know of one store who has both in stock but suspect, that it isn't exactly widespread this side of the Atlantic.

Ich wünsche, dass ich in Deutschland wohnte, aber ich wohne hier in Dallas... :-(