Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Awaiting order
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:30 pm 

I ordered about three weeks ago, and was hoping to see the game for my birthday... ah well.

What is the shipping date on the basic game on Saganami?

Post subject: They're printing and assembling now...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:51 pm 

We're still working at getting enough to fulfill all our wholesale and mail order set. As soon as I know they're shipping, I'll post! Honest! Really!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:51 pm 

OK. I have been very patient. However, we are now approching three months and no game. So here is the deal. No game by December 15th, and I will be forced to ask for a refund. As a Commercial Credit Manager, I am aware of all of the problems of small business, and have been more than fair to wait this long. I will expect an immediate reply that a) the game has been shipped or b) the refund has been processed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:54 pm 

Larry Dale Mauldin wrote:
OK. I have been very patient. However, we are now approching three months and no game. So here is the deal. No game by December 15th, and I will be forced to ask for a refund. As a Commercial Credit Manager, I am aware of all of the problems of small business, and have been more than fair to wait this long. I will expect an immediate reply that a) the game has been shipped or b) the refund has been processed.

Larry - please email Scott Palter at:

adastragames@gmail.com

Please include the PayPal transaction number.
Please include your shipping address.

I will tell him to expect your email. Your game will likely ship on Wednesday; Scott ran out of the box sleeves and is waiting for more to arrive from Skokie - he's got a few dozen games waiting on box sleeves to ship out.

If you don't care about the box sleeve, it can go out tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:58 pm 

Come on mate Chill.

They have had a lot of problems but they have sorted them and are starting to ship now hoorah.
I've waited since July 28th.
But am happy to wait until they have prefected the game, but since it should ship soon..........

Regards Phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:32 pm 

Philip Thompson wrote:

Come on mate Chill.

They have had a lot of problems but they have sorted them and are starting to ship now hoorah.
I've waited since July 28th.
But am happy to wait until they have prefected the game, but since it should ship soon..........

Regards Phil

Phil, thanks for the support, but I can completely understand Larry's position.

And, we're working on getting the problems solved on a procedural level, so that Scott isn't the only one with the capabilities to pack and ship games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:16 am 

OK, I got several messages that I could get the game san box. I asked for the game or a refund. I have not received either.

My wife has been ill, so I have not had time to jump on this since the middle of December. I still have my paypal info and will be filing an official complaint in the next ten days.

This is really irritating.

Post subject: Awaiting - Lost Order ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:14 pm 

Hi Ken,

I placed an order back for SITS on 4 July and have not yet received it. I sent several emails to adastragames@gmail.com with paypal transaction number and have not heard a reply. Do realize that my email address may have changed since then *my mailing address has not).

Is something wrong? Any reason the emails may not have been received? Even a negative response would be better than the silence

Thanks,

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:24 am 

Ken, it appears you need some help.

Does Petrick work cheap?

*dives for cover*

Post subject: Just got it - well worth the wait
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:32 pm 

Fantastic - just got SITS in the mail - looks amazing - well done Ken and crew!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:00 pm 

Uh. Thanks. I guess. I got your refund a couple of weeks ago. And the game showed up March 1st. So how do I pay you back the refund without triggering another shipment.