Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Delayed t-shirt order.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 3
Hi.

I placed an order for a couple of "Relativistic Rock" t-shirts on July 7th of this year, and I haven't heard much since. Responses to my emails have been erratic; I suspect that not all of them are getting through, or else the account(s) to which I'm sending are not checked regularly.

Who should I be talking to about this? Five months is a little long to wait for a t-shirt, and they're intended to be Christmas presents.

Thanks,

- David Prokopetz.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Delayed t-shirt order.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:00 am
Posts: 5095
Location: Milwaukee, WI
David Prokopetz wrote:
Hi.

I placed an order for a couple of "Relativistic Rock" t-shirts on July 7th of this year, and I haven't heard much since. Responses to my emails have been erratic; I suspect that not all of them are getting through, or else the account(s) to which I'm sending are not checked regularly.

Who should I be talking to about this? Five months is a little long to wait for a t-shirt, and they're intended to be Christmas presents.

Thanks,

- David Prokopetz.


David, I've been waiting for my damned shirt vendor to actually get me shirts. I will let you know what I learn.

_________________
Ken Burnside
President
Ad Astra Games


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Delayed t-shirt order.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 3
Ken Burnside wrote:
David, I've been waiting for my damned shirt vendor to actually get me shirts.

For nearly a year? This is the second time I've attempted to order these t-shirts; the previous order was placed in February of this year, and it was delayed for so long that I eventually opted for a refund. In July, a fellow whose name I didn't catch - whoever's responsible for the email address [ adastra-sales@cgi101.com ] - contacted me and gave assurances that the shirts were back in stock, and that I could try ordering them again.

Was I mislead?


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Delayed t-shirt order.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:00 am
Posts: 5095
Location: Milwaukee, WI
David Prokopetz wrote:
Ken Burnside wrote:
David, I've been waiting for my damned shirt vendor to actually get me shirts.

For nearly a year? This is the second time I've attempted to order these t-shirts; the previous order was placed in February of this year, and it was delayed for so long that I eventually opted for a refund. In July, a fellow whose name I didn't catch - whoever's responsible for the email address [ adastra-sales@cgi101.com ] - contacted me and gave assurances that the shirts were back in stock, and that I could try ordering them again.

Was I mislead?


That person was me. And Scott Merritt told me, in July, that he'd dropped shipped them. I cc'd you on the last email I sent him with your address in Canada.

I'm not happy with the speed at which Scott Merritt operates, and will be taking the shirts off the shopping cart until I get this resolved.

_________________
Ken Burnside
President
Ad Astra Games


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Delayed t-shirt order.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 3
Ken Burnside wrote:
That person was me. And Scott Merritt told me, in July, that he'd dropped shipped them. I cc'd you on the last email I sent him with your address in Canada.

You mean [ pegasus123@pegasuspublishing.com ]? I tried CCing my reply to that address, as well - it bounced. Came back as an invalid mailbox.


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron







Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
mile200 v1.0 desgined by CodeMiles Team (msi_333)