Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Airborne Alert problems - Unanswered emails since May!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm 

Back around May we had a brief phone conversation regarding my then recently arrived copy of Airborne Alert. It had arrived missing the B-52 box mini sheet, and all of the remaining box-mini sheets were misaligned. You asked me (this was just before the general call went out to the Airbattle Yahoo group ) to email you annotated photos of the misaligned box-mini sheets. I emailed them to you a few days later. A few days after that Phil announced on the Airbattle Yahoo group that anyone who sent in photos of misaligned box-mini sheets [to assist in the troubleshooting of the box-mini cutter] would receive an F-22 ADC as a reward.

Several months, and a few emails later, I have heard nothing from you regarding the replacement box-mini sheets, or the "bounty" ADCs. Would it be possible for me to receive these some time in the relatively near future?

On an additional note, I have since ordered and received the SS upgrade pack. The ship book had a pair of very shallow miscuts on the outer edge, but as it didn't affect text legibility or gameplay, and given the difficulties I have had contacting you re: Airborne Alert, I decided not to bother contacting you about it.

I have also very recently ordered the AVT:2.0 upgrade pack and SS Ship Book 2. Feel free to include the material for Airborne Alert with that order. I do hope these books won't have production issues. Three bad orders in a row would begin to test my patience.

Please contact me as soon as possible to confirm that these issues are being resolved.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Airborne Alert problems - Unanswered emails since May!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm 

I've replied to Darin Sunley by email.

EDIT: I just got a bounced email back from Darin's email address of record.

Darin, please email me at design@adastragames.com. You should've had those counters in July.

Post subject: Re: Airborne Alert problems - Unanswered emails since May!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 pm 

I've successfully made contact with Mr. Burnside, and appreciate very much his prompt after-hours attention. I don't know what caused the breakdown in communications, but we're on track to getting everything taken care of. Thank you.

Profile E-mail