Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Airborne Alert Problems fixed - Thank you and questions...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:04 am 

My package of replacement box-mini sheets arrived a week ago. I notice that I received 8 copies of each plane, up from the two copies each in the original set. You also seem to have included a deluxe set of Reinforcements A, for which I thank you very much.

I have a few questions though:

The B-52 box-mini sheet that was posted to services.adastragames.com was not included. Is anybody getting a hard copy of this, or is it only available as the downloaded PDF?

I have not yet received the F-22 ADC (and whatever others were included in that package) offered by Phil Markgraf on the airbattle yahoo group as a "bounty" for sending in the photos of the misaligned box-mini sheets. Could you please send that file to me, or give me Phil's email address so I can pursue this with him?

Is there a timeframe for when my order of the AV:T 2.0 upgrade kit and the SS Ship Book 2 will be shipping?

I also have not received the Genie Missile MDC and rules for Airborne Alert, but I gather from the airbattle group posting that this is still in layout and will be released sooner or later, so I'm not too worried about that.

Thank you again for the upgrades in the box-mini sheets. I really appreciate it and look forward to future releases.

Darin Sunley

P.S. I'm posting this here because I never seem to get an answer from design@adastragames.com. I know it's not your fault. I wonder if me or my ISP is being inadvertently filtered or something?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Airborne Alert Problems fixed - Thank you and questions...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 pm 

Darin Sunley wrote:

The B-52 box-mini sheet that was posted to services.adastragames.com was not included. Is anybody getting a hard copy of this, or is it only available as the downloaded PDF?

At this point, we have been told enough different things about what to do with the Airborne Alert "waste strip" sheet with the B-52 that I have NO IDEA how to answer this.

Quote:
I have not yet received the F-22 ADC (and whatever others were included in that package) offered by Phil Markgraf on the airbattle yahoo group as a "bounty" for sending in the photos of the misaligned box-mini sheets. Could you please send that file to me, or give me Phil's email address so I can pursue this with him?

I'm going to see if I have that file and send it over the weekend.

Quote:
Is there a timeframe for when my order of the AV:T 2.0 upgrade kit and the SS Ship Book 2 will be shipping?

Soon. I'm wrestling with the AV:T 2.0 rulebook today and hope to turn it in before I go to bed.

Quote:
I also have not received the Genie Missile MDC and rules for Airborne Alert, but I gather from the airbattle group posting that this is still in layout and will be released sooner or later, so I'm not too worried about that.

When it's done, it will be in the Registered Files area for Airborne Alert.

Quote:
Thank you again for the upgrades in the box-mini sheets. I really appreciate it and look forward to future releases.

Darin Sunley

Quote:
P.S. I'm posting this here because I never seem to get an answer from design@adastragames.com. I know it's not your fault. I wonder if me or my ISP is being inadvertently filtered or something?

I had sent a reply to your email of 15 November on the same day it arrived.

Post subject: Re: Airborne Alert Problems fixed - Thank you and questions...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm 

Ken Burnside wrote:
Darin Sunley wrote:

Soon. I'm wrestling with the AV:T 2.0 rulebook today and hope to turn it in before I go to bed.

Yaaaay! I really want to be able to bring SS and AV:T 2.0 with me at Christmas when I visit my parents, so hopefully they will be shipped by then! I think my dad would enjoy SS especially.

Profile E-mail