Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Some Feedback
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 pm 

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct place, so please feel free to move it if you need it to be.

Anyways, after discovering this site and the products and doing a bunch of research, I had a few suggestions based on some of my "new guy" experiences.

- I know it can be a pain, but having at least one picture for each product would have really helped me determine what I was looking at when browsing.
- The descriptions are excellent on some products (Jane's, SITS box set), but woefully inadequate and confusing on some others (the broken down sold separately pieces for SITS is a little confusing for someone new and trying to determine what options I want to get in to the game with for example).
- Your big products (Like SITS) should have additional pictures to see when purchasing - I had to do a lot of research before buying just to feel comfortable with what I was getting, I think a couple of extra pictures with the box set pieces laid out or maybe a game in action would have helped me visualize what I was purchasing before I bought.
- I think it would be cool for the games to have a link from the shop to a page that showed an example of play (with some diagrams etc) and then gave options for minis vs the box. show the difference on the table with a box mini and a super dreadnought for example and then have a link back to the store with a list of "want to take your SITS to the next level with minis? this is what you need:" and then include a list of the pieces to do all the pitch and roll etc.
- Btw, mini in a box (ship in a bottle thing) great idea and would make the average gamer (not modeler, but gamer) more apt to purchase minis if they can simply paint and put in the "box" and use the tilt blocks included in the game instead of having to do modeling magnets etc.

Anyways, I've looked at your website before ( a couple of yrs ago) and didn't really have the time to do the research and feel comfortable with purchasing. I ended up forgetting about it and not coming back till now...so, I'm just one guy, but based on what I see, I want this company to succeed and keep bringing me products, so above is just my feedback, for whatever it is worth.

Thanks for the great products guys!

oh, p.s. Making things cheaper always helps me buy more too ;) lol :)

Profile E-mail