e-mail me the additional amount for postage, I''l paypal it,

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:48 pm 

[quote="Miguel Ã

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:40 am 

Guess what.

I haven't recieved the PDF as of 05.22.2006. What has happened to them? Not that I will be using them anytime soon, since I've got my final examinations in the next few weeks but, they would be interesting to read during breaks...

And, btw, when's Nexus Journal due? Will there be a downloadable (for a price) version?

That's all for now. Ciao.

Post subject: Order Dispatch- issues resolved & prompt, or still glaci
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 am 

Ken Burnside wrote:
Michael Mac Guinness wrote:
Ken,

It will need to be air mail, probably Air Mail Parcel Post. That will take 10 to 14 days whatever USPS says (i.e. 4-10 days). Everything, and I really do mean everything, is opened and inspected by Saudi customs. That can take a few days but not always. You can imagine what they're looking for.

Surface mail takes 6 weeks to forever. It's not an option.

If you don't get any joy out of USPS, there is another option. I work for a large company, DHL have an office in our building. I can arrange with them to have the game picked up at a time and date of your convenience and pay for the shipping at this end. I've done this before.

Thanks,

Michael, I will be boxing it up to ship out tomorrow. Enjoy your game!

Ken,

That was on April 11, 2006. My credit card had already been charged. I finally received AVT on July 18, 2006. According to the postmark, it was mailed on July 11, 2006 three months to the day after you wrote you'd be boxing it up "tomorrow".

A fib, a little white lie? Naughty, Ken, very naughty, especially since my card had already been charged. Having taken you at your word, just over three months later I was just about to give up on it as lost in the mail,or saudi customs, and report it as such to you. Would have been embarrassing to have to explain that it hadn't actually been lost because it hadn't even been shipped yet if I had been just a little less patient, wouldn't it?

Anyway, split milk and all that, but that's why I've bought nothing else from you since then.

You're still in business so presumably the reasons for delay have been resolved. I'm thinking about getting some miniatures and other stuff for the game. How long is it taking to ship orders now?

Post subject: Re: Order Dispatch- issues resolved & prompt, or still g
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 am 

Ken Burnside wrote:
Ken,

It will need to be air mail, probably Air Mail Parcel Post. That will take 10 to 14 days whatever USPS says (i.e. 4-10 days). Everything, and I really do mean everything, is opened and inspected by Saudi customs. That can take a few days but not always. You can imagine what they're looking for.

Surface mail takes 6 weeks to forever. It's not an option.

If you don't get any joy out of USPS, there is another option. I work for a large company, DHL have an office in our building. I can arrange with them to have the game picked up at a time and date of your convenience and pay for the shipping at this end. I've done this before.

Thanks,

Michael, I will be boxing it up to ship out tomorrow. Enjoy your game!

Ken,

That was on April 11, 2006. My credit card had already been charged. I finally received AVT on July 18, 2006. According to the postmark, it was mailed on July 11, 2006 three months to the day after you wrote you'd be boxing it up "tomorrow".

A fib, a little white lie? Naughty, Ken, very naughty, especially since my card had already been charged. Having taken you at your word, just over three months later I was just about to give up on it as lost in the mail,or saudi customs, and report it as such to you. Would have been embarrassing to have to explain that it hadn't actually been lost because it hadn't even been shipped yet if I had been just a little less patient, wouldn't it?

Anyway, split milk and all that, but that's why I've bought nothing else from you since then.

You're still in business so presumably the reasons for delay have been resolved. I'm thinking about getting some miniatures and other stuff for the game. How long is it taking to ship orders now?

First: Thank you for following general procedures and emailing adastragames@gmail.com about your shipping problem. We did ship your game in April - it came back by surface mail from Saudi Arabia in late June, having been marked "return to sender".

Sam remembered "That guy in Saudi Arabia wanted to know where his game was" when that package came back to us, and we re-shipped it.

Query - is there anything in the parcel (flyers, advertisements) that might have caused customs to object to the first time around?

At this point, I think the best way to handle shipping will be the DHL method you suggested - please email the particulars to adastragames@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Shipping and recent orders.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:42 am 

Hi there,

Nine days ago I ordered three Honorverse T-Shirts at Genre Connections, to be delivered in Barcelona, Spain.

The package arrived this morning (all is ok), and I'd like to congratulate Ad Astra's people for their eficency. I didn't expect it to arrive so soon.

Thank you again.

Profile E-mail