Password:  
Register 
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Educator discount
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:54 pm 

Greetings,

I tried e-mailing the sales address but I did not receive a reply so I thought I would try here. I had a question about educator discounts and PO's. I teach an honors math class and facilitate the math club and I was interested in purchasing the SITS product to use with both of them. My question was concerning the amount of the PO. Should I apply the discount to the price before I order since I will not be using Paypal or do I order at full price and you reimburse my school some other way?
Thanks for your help.

Dave Hermanson

Post subject: Re: Educator discount
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:59 pm 

David Hermanson wrote:
Greetings,

I tried e-mailing the sales address but I did not receive a reply so I thought I would try here. I had a question about educator discounts and PO's. I teach an honors math class and facilitate the math club and I was interested in purchasing the SITS product to use with both of them. My question was concerning the amount of the PO. Should I apply the discount to the price before I order since I will not be using Paypal or do I order at full price and you reimburse my school some other way?
Thanks for your help.

Dave Hermanson

First - how many students are in your honors math class and game club? This doesn't effect the discount at all - it just tells me if I need to pack more components into the box so you don't have to buy more than one copy of the game to handle all of them.

The sales@adastragames.com account forwards to adastragames@gmail.com, and the person who checks that (Scott) has been down for a week with the flu.

Please include the discount on the basic PO. Please email me at design@adastragames.com for a few more details.

Post subject: Emails Bouncing
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:42 am 

David, I've tried emailing you three times about the educator discount. Your email at work is telling me "Relaying Denied".

Is there a time I can reach you on the phone? Email me (with your phone number) and we'll go over this then.

Post subject: Email disfunctionality
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:37 pm 

Not sure what the problem is with my email. I think our system is doing some crazy things. I will send you my number. Thx