Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Would appreciate an update on my order
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:11 pm 

AV:T 1.5 seems to be shipping all over the place. Is my order (originally from October) on the way, or has it been lost in the shuffle?

Thanks,

Craig Bryant
c/o Galaxy Scientific Corp
2296 Henderson Mill Road, Ste. 402
Atlanta, GA 30345

Post subject: Re: Would appreciate an update on my order
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:14 pm 

Craig Kenneth Bryant wrote:
AV:T 1.5 seems to be shipping all over the place. Is my order (originally from October) on the way, or has it been lost in the shuffle?

Thanks,

Craig Bryant
c/o Galaxy Scientific Corp
2296 Henderson Mill Road, Ste. 402
Atlanta, GA 30345

Craig, please check your Private Messages on this board. I replied to you there over a week ago.

Post subject: Information sent
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:38 pm 

Ken,

Thank you for the reply. I have attempted to send you the information you requested via private message. Let me know if you don't get it.

I thought I had done enough super-sleuthing when I found this forum and learned to post messages to it to ask about my order status. (Several different email addresses never producing a single response.) While I do appreciate you sending me a private message in response to my last query, let me say that you might want to think about mentioning that in the appropriate forum thread in future. I really only post here to try to find out what's up with my order; I didn't even _know_ there was a private message feature before today. The web interface doesn't exactly scream it at you.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it's because I'm pretty annoyed. I know you're in this for love, but you're also running a business, and your corporate communications are _extremely_ poor.

I still look forward to receiving the game.

Post subject: Re: Information sent
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:11 pm 

Craig Kenneth Bryant wrote:
Ken,

I didn't even _know_ there was a private message feature before today. The web interface doesn't exactly scream it at you.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it's because I'm pretty annoyed. I know you're in this for love, but you're also running a business, and your corporate communications are _extremely_ poor.

I still look forward to receiving the game.

And you should have it sometime next week. I'll be packing a run of games for mail order shipment later this week; I've got your order information at hand.

In general, emailing me at design@adastragames.com will get read and replied to within 24 hours on rules questions and design questions. adastragames@gmail.com is read by Scott for order processing information; he sends AV:T orders down here for me to fulfill since I have the component set for that game.

I check the BBS more often than I check the design@adastragames.com email address; I can get to this from work. I can't always get to my web mail interface from work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:26 pm 

Let me provide an update on *my* order... it's here! Came Tuesday, huzzah!

Just skimmed them so far, but the updates to the worldbook story and the rules examples are both very, very nice.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Still waiting
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:55 am 

Ken,

It is now two weeks and change since our last communication, and I still have not received anything.

If my game has shipped, will you please let me know when this happened, by which shipping service, and whether there is any kind of tracking number?

If my game has not shipped, I will appreciate a prompt refund to my PayPal account. If you need the PayPal information again, please indicate by posting to this forum or replying to one of the emails I will be sending to the above addresses.

It is nearly five months since I paid Ad Astra Games for my order. I believe I have been very patient and understanding, but I want this situation to be resolved, one way or the other. I am certain you will be able to take care of this.

Yours,

Craig Bryant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:24 am 

Craig, your copy of AV:T was shipped yesterday - sorry, it's been crazy busy preparing two companies to go to the major industry trade show for the last week.

Everyone else - I'm going through my list of unshipped orders to get them packed up and pushed out the door today before I leave for said trade show.

Post subject: Received
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:58 pm 

Ken,

I received the package today. Thank you.

Craig