Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: On line books
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:52 am 

Hi Ken.

Is there anyway to buy the core rule book online and to d\l it?
I'm asking cause the only other time I ordered somthing from the US it got lost in the mail.....

Post subject: Re: On line books
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:23 am 

Iyar Binyamin wrote:
Hi Ken.

Is there anyway to buy the core rule book online and to d\l it?
I'm asking cause the only other time I ordered somthing from the US it got lost in the mail.....

Iyar, the rulebooks by themselves aren't enough to play the game - you need the tilt blocks and laminated cards to make a complete game.

Every customer I've had who bought the books as spare parts first has gotten them, read them, and asked me if they could buy the rest of the game for the difference in price.

For our licensed products, we cannot sell PDFs without getting case-by-case permissions.

For Attack Vector: Tactical, I sell the PDFs of the ship sheets to registered users.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:42 pm 

First of all, thanks for the quick replie, i ment to write back sooner but my cump died on me.

I got to admit that i am disapointed since this will mean that i'll probably won't get to lay my hands on a copy of AV:T....

Thanks anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:23 am 

Can't help it :roll:.

I just checked the ordering methods for the basic box, it says that shipping fee is 11$ is it true (given the fact that i live in Israel?) and if not how much would shipping cost to Israel?.

Thanks in advance
Iyar

P.S
When does the first novel will be published?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:51 am 

Iyar Binyamin wrote:
Can't help it :roll:.

I just checked the ordering methods for the basic box, it says that shipping fee is 11$ is it true (given the fact that i live in Israel?) and if not how much would shipping cost to Israel?.

Somewhere closer to $18.10 for shipping to Israel by Air Mail. I don't know what the customs and duties are on your end, which is generally where things get pricey.

Quote:
P.S
When does the first novel will be published?

When I actually get off my ass and write it? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:21 pm 

Iyar wrote:
Damn, that will end up to be half the price of the game, i'm really torn btween buying it and not buying it and if I will buy it than whether it will reach me or not.... :(

What do you think the shiping time will take? i'm seriusly thinking about postponing the actuall ordering till i get my next paycheck, but I want to bring it with me to the next gamecon next month.

It would take about 2 weeks for air mail, based on shipping products to Australia and Japan.

For a quick and dirty run at something suitable to demo, you should be able to make the PDFs in the download area work. Let me know if there's something you need that ISN'T in the download area for play aids - you should have the Wasp and Rafik class ships, the play aid cards to print out, and the first chapter of the rulebook, with the walk-through tutorial, plus downloadable stuff you can print on card stock to make box miniatures and tilt blocks.