Password:  
Register 
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mystery Package
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:18 pm 

Ken,

I got home today and found a package on my doorstep: a copy of AV:T. The mysterious part is, I didn't order it. (Or rather, I did, and received my copy several months back.) I suspect my name was retained on a list of people that hadn't gotten their orders yet, for some reason. Anyway, what would you like me to do with it?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mystery Package
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:08 pm 

Leland Tankersley wrote:
Ken,

I got home today and found a package on my doorstep: a copy of AV:T. The mysterious part is, I didn't order it. (Or rather, I did, and received my copy several months back.) I suspect my name was retained on a list of people that hadn't gotten their orders yet, for some reason. Anyway, what would you like me to do with it?

Ship it back to us, with a cover note saying how much the postage was so we can refund it.

Or, if you have a need for a second copy, let us know and we'll send you a bill for it and you'll have a nice gift.

The flip side is that we've shipped every order we have any record of at this point. In several cases, more than once :shock:

We're going to give people a week or so to say "Hey, you double shipped me", or to say "Hey, I still havn't got it..." before calling that mess officially cleaned up, but from this point forward, we expect to ship orders coming into the company within 2 standard business days of the order arriving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:36 pm 

I'll check around with my gaming buddies and see if anyone else is interested in a copy.

Failing that, is the "209 North Roosevelt St. Suite D" address the proper one to use?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:52 pm 

I'm in a similar situation, second copy, unordered, arrived out of nowhere. The second copy I received was damaged (Purely cosmetic damage, mind,) in shipping, thanks to our wonderful postal workers :roll:

If you want the damaged copy back, I can return it this weekend, probably.

List of damage after cursory inspection: One corner of the rulebook spine looks a bit mangled due to the packaging being torn in shipping. There's also a crease on the front cover, the setting book's got at least six dog-eared pages, assorted dents and scrapes on the rulebook.

Let me know.

-Schlock Mercenary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:35 pm 

Brian Raff wrote:
List of damage after cursory inspection: One corner of the rulebook spine looks a bit mangled due to the packaging being torn in shipping. There's also a crease on the front cover, the setting book's got at least six dog-eared pages, assorted dents and scrapes on the rulebook.

Let me know.

Brian, it will probably cost more to ship it back to us and check it into inventory than it will to print another set.

If you want to send it back, send it to the 209 N Roosevelt, Suite D address.

Otherwise, if you're interested in a second copy of the rulebooks, we'll work out a price for the "damaged in shipping" bit - now you have an extra copy to lend out to another gamer. Sound fair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:56 pm 

well, work out a price and PM me. I do like the idea, and it'd be useful to have two rulebooks when teaching someone. Note payment may have to wait a couple weeks for my next paycheck.

-Schlock Mercenary