Full name:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Stabilos Pencils and other things....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:36 pm 

Hello!

A couple of questions....

Any idea when the Stabilos Pencils will (if at all) be available for order from your site....

...and...I noted that additional fleet books for SITS were advertised as available on some fliers I saw while at ORIGINS (I was the guy that you dragged over to the demo table on the last day and also sold me a 1.5 upgrade on-site when I mentioned I had one of the original shipment of AV:T); when will the new fleet books be available?

Any idea if additional fleet books will be done for AV:T? Miniatures?

I also briefly spoke to you guys about the miniatures cubes, how is that going?

I've been lurking on the site for a while now - fairly nice crowd.

Thanks!

George

Post subject: Re: Stabilos Pencils and other things....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:47 pm 

George Anderson wrote:
Hello!

Any idea when the Stabilos Pencils will (if at all) be available for order from your site....

We know what the price is, we know we want to do it - we're waiting for a few bills to settle out before we start.

Quote:
...and...I noted that additional fleet books for SITS were advertised as available on some fliers I saw while at ORIGINS (I was the guy that you dragged over to the demo table on the last day and also sold me a 1.5 upgrade on-site when I mentioned I had one of the original shipment of AV:T); when will the new fleet books be available?

New fleet books will be available at GenCon (Ship Book 2) and mid-to-late September (Ship Book 3).

Quote:
Any idea if additional fleet books will be done for AV:T?

We have ships designed for AVT Ship Book 2; I am using them as test cases for the automated SSD creation tool for AV:T. When I have a laid out ship book in hand, I'll start the 90 day solicitation cycle in the industry, writing the scenario book in the mean time to go with it.

So, "Yes, but it'll be done when it's done."

Quote:
Miniatures?

We are working on files for AV:T ships; the plan is that we can throw them into the prototyper when we're running other jobs.

Quote:
I also briefly spoke to you guys about the miniatures cubes, how is that going?

I'm trying to convince UltraPro that it's worth their time to make them as a product that they sell (with dimensions that just happen to work for our minis). There is some interest on their part; the deal I want is the ability to buy them at a very slight markup (or as a tail end of a run) for resale.

Quote:
I've been lurking on the site for a while now - fairly nice crowd.

I attribute this to the board rule that says "Must use your real name as your publicly displayed name", and ruthlessly exterminating any political thread that pops up, no matter how innocuous it is.